- 1. No Breakfast People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
- 2. Overeating It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
- 3. Smoking It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
- 4. High Sugar consumption Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
- 5. Air Pollution The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body.Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
- 6. Sleep Deprivation Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
- 7. Head covered while sleeping Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
- 8. Working your brain during illness Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
- 9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
- 10. Talking Rarely Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain . I hope my notes on all the above health topics were useful to everyone.I end this month with this - "Please Take Care of Your Health "
Friday, September 26, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Distractions must be avoided and desires must be controlled. So friends,lets not waste our life by just living .Lets make is worthy and achieve something to be proud of.This will only come with HARDWORK.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Investment in real estate may yield the desired returns but a well maintained property will yield better returns, both in the short and long run. There has been a growing awareness about the need to maintain a property. While international property consultants maintain commercial property for corporate and MNCs, there are not many organizations that offer similar services for retail buyers. The concept of managing properties, ESP in the absence of owners, is popular in Europe and other Western countries.
According to the market sources, the rate of managing property varies depending on the type of building and the services required by the clients. As IT/ITES companies require round the clock services, the rate invariable is very high. Whereas the non-IT companies require considerable lesser rate. The value of a well-maintained building goes up with the passage of time. Tenants often tempted to move out of properties that are poorly looked after. It is imperative for the property developers to realize the need for facility management services as it is their reputation which is at stake.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
According to the study, Kids exposed to phones prenatally and in early childhood show an 80% rise in behaviour problems.
- Spelling should be simplified and apostrophe abolished to avoid wasting time at school, say experts.
- Children should not be forced to memorise complicated words. Instead, a phonetic approach and the language of the text messaging and the Internet should be adopted, Researcher thinks for centuries academics and teachers have been divided over how strictly the English language should be preserved. University tutors and examiners have said that even bright A- level students misspell common words, and employers have had to adopt a 'three strikes and you 're out' rule, in which candidates are allowed two spelling errors in job applications before being rejected.
- The apostrophe should simply be left out, with 'it's' becoming 'its', or replaced with a space, so 'we'll' would be written 'we ll'.
- prof wells called for greater freedom to allow phonetic spellings: "it seems highly likely that one of the reasons Britain and other English speaking countries have problems with literacy is because of our spelling and the burden it places on children.In countries like Italy and Spain it's similar: with English it's not phonetic, and there are just so many irregularities. Lots of other things are neglected in class because so much time is spent on spelling. Also learning how to use the apostrophe is also a waste of time."
Sunday, September 7, 2008
They also fear that it could be a factor behind Alzheimer's, Schizophrenia and Depression.BPA is globally used in making plastic water bottles, baby food bottles, food containers and ental prosthenses. BPA might be laeking into the solid or liquid foods kept in the plastic containers. When these foods and liquid are consumed, they sain the chemical might be getting into the human system, disrupting communication betwwen brain neurons which is vital in understanding and remembering.
So be aware of these because the slow doses of this chemical badly impair the formation of synapses in the areas of the human brain linked to learning.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Friday, September 5, 2008
Mother Teresa. Here journey from her birthplace skopje, Albania to Kolkata was a manifestation of the spirit of compassion and selfless dedication. It was a demonstration of the power of one individual to impact the world.