Slidescanningpros.com is a wonderful website in which you can edit your images with high colour definition and also you can clean up your images, and make it clearly visible. I have great experience using slidescanningpros.com with my old images, which is now completely new and can easily visible with great colour and high dpi. Also another feature is available like image restoration and mold removal and advanced image editing provided by this website by paying cheaper amount. The great feature of slidescanningpros.com is that you have to pay once you receive your images and verify with the work done.
All the detail information is available on website, just click on the link below and check out awesome website.
What do you get for your 26 cents by slidescanningpros.com?
- Your images scanned at a full 4000 dpi.
- 16 bits of colour for each colour channel. Red, Green and Blue each gets 16 bits for a total of 48 bits during our entire workflow. (281.5 trillion colours)
- Colour, grain, fading, sharpening and white balance correction as needed (no charge). (GEM, ROC etc)
- Removal of dust, fingerprints, hair or speckles from images (no charge) with digital ICE.
- Your slide converted to a digital file (.png format, which is a lossless compression that is widely used and can be opened by any computer or web browser) We don't normally use TIFF because .tiff files are larger than the .png files. We also include jpeg versions which are easy to email and upload but are lossy. However, these are your images so we will save them any format you can imagine at your request.
- Rotating each slide image to the proper orientation.
- Arranging the images into appropriate order or groups as requested, and labelling each folder as you have them labelled.
- Cropping of each image to give a nice edge.
- Uploading to a photo album website - you get your own personal password protected area. This is where you can see thumbnails of your pictures before you pay for them). From there you can download your jpeg images or keep them on our server. Do whatever you want with them instantly. We can also burn them to DVD-R, or, optionally, we can sell you a USB external hard drive, which puts them all in one place for you.
- All of the scanning is done here in the USA. The turn around time is as quick as possible, consistent with doing high quality work. See the "update" in the left column for our current times.
- You will get email updates directly from the image technician doing your job. They will keep you informed of the status of your order and also send you image samples so you can make sure the scanning is turning out exactly how you want it. All for just 26¢ each.
I can say that slidescanningpros.com provides the highest quality at the lowest prices. I really enjoy giving the work to Slidescanningpros.com.